Monday, June 1, 2009

Dance recitial and Graduation




Ali (my sister) with Maddy at recital.

The girls after the show.




Last week was a crazy week!! We had dress rehearsal on Wednesday night for dance recital, and then Ben's (my brother) graduation, dance recital, and then the graduation ceremony over the weekend! Maddy did very well at dress rehearsal and at recital! My mom helped me get her ready for the show. Maddy is such a girly girl, she loved getting her hair curled and make up on...it is fun watching her dance. She did so well that she has been asked to do a solo this weekend at a nursing home my mom's friend works at. She had lots of support at dress rehearsal and at the recital. Chad and I really appreciate everyone that came to support Maddy. She was so excited that she got flowers after the show. My Aunt Bettie and her daughter Kim came down for the weekend, it was fun getting to visit with them, they came to recital to watch the girls. The graduation party was fun and the ceremony wasn't bad either. I can't believe my brother will be going off to the University of Iowa soon. This Friday, Chad leaves for Canada with the guys of my family, he will be gone for a week..wish me luck with the kids!! The busy weeks continue at the Klein house!
My family...me, Maddy, Alexa, Zach, Courtney, dad, Ben, mom
Chad stayed home with Tanner...it was hot and we didn't think Tanner would/could sit still for that long!!

No comments: