Friday, January 20, 2012

Where has the time gone?!?

Seems like I am really far behind....

Madison is loving kindergarten, she has mastered all of her kindergarten sight words and is now working on 1st grade words. She is still taking dance, her favorite class is jazz. She is also keeping me busy with girl scouts, I am her leader & this is such a great thing for her and I to be doing together!

Tanner recently turned 4 (December 28th)! He loves preschool and playing with his friends. He recently had his 1st sleepover last weekend. He stayed with his best buddy, Blake. They seem to have a Friday play date every week, and they do play together at our house some, but Tanner enjoys going to Blake's house to play. I'm glad that he has another boy to play with, since most of my daycare kids are girls!

Camden is on the go! He crawls everywhere and pulls himself up on everything! He keeps us on our toes! He is 8 mos old and is already over eating baby food, he wants to have what we are having. I have been giving him bites of somethings, but he still doesn't have any teeth. He loves following Maddy & Tanner around, they are very helpful with him!

Chad is now working closer to home, which has been nice, since he has been getting home earlier. I am still doing daycare and loving it! We are definitely keeping busy!

No comments: