Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tanner's trip




Tanner sitting on the toy vacuum.






Tanner's sore.



Yesterday Tanner thought we need some excitement....he was walking in our hallway and fell and hit his head on the door frame. He cut the back of his head open and I took him to the ER. Thank goodness for Kerry & then Kasi for coming and sitting with my daycare kids. I couldn't imagine taking Tanner and 3 other kids with me. Tanner ended up getting 1 staple in his head. He cried when they cleaned his cut and was really still when they stapled the wound. He is a tough little boy and I have a feeling that this won't be his last trip to the ER. Today he was sitting on the toy vacuum cleaner, he is keeping me on my toes, I have a fear of him falling and hitting his head again. There is never a dull moment in the Klein household. Until our next adventure...

No comments: