Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bowling at Fun City

Chad & Maddy bowling.

Hello All! Hope everyone is doing well. We have had yet another busy weekend, I spent Saturday morning doing some shopping for the kids. Maddy and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so they can wear their new clothes. Then Saturday afternoon, we went to Pizza Hut for lunch, to Hy-Vee for groceries, then that night we went bowling at Fun City. Madison was so excited to go. She had a blast and wanted to wear her bowling shoes home. It was fun watching her. She starts gymnastics Wednesday evening, which she is excited for. I am looking forward to her having another activity to keep her busy. She is still taking dance and loves it. Recital will be here before we know it. I have been playing with my new camera that Chad and I purchased, I can't wait to take the kids to the park and play with it some more. We stayed home all day and it was very nice and relaxing. We ate an early dinner..which doesn't happen during the week, since Chad doesn't get home till after 7. Well until next time.....
Tanner feel asleep while we were bowling.

No comments: