Monday, March 9, 2009

Healthy Again/Gymnastics

The Klein family is healthy again! I hope all of you have missed getting the stomach bug that has been going around...we weren't so lucky. Tanner and Maddy were sick Monday night and Tuesday, I made Chad stay home from work Tuesday (I needed his help...2 sick kids is not fun!). He was sick on Wednesday, and then my family was nice to share with me on Friday. It was a long week, & I am glad it is over. Tanner still doesn't eat the best, but he isn't as crabby as he had been.
On a happier note, Maddy started gymnastics on Wednesday. She had a great time! We were very proud of her, she listened really well (she doesn't always listen the greatest), she had a blast and has been asking when she gets to go back. She is a very active 3 year old! Friday at dance her class got to go watch the other glass (it's a hip hop class), she enjoyed that. I am thinking about taking her to watch Aunt Alexa at a dance competition, there is one in Coralville, so we could see Aunt Courtney. Madison really loves dancing & I think she would have fun watching all different groups preform. Well until next time...think spring!

No comments: