Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Bunny

On Saturday we took the kids out to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Madison loved the bunny and Tanner not so much.




The Bunny was walking around and Madison ran up to the bunny, I think we would of chased it down the mall if she had to.


Tanner wasn't so sure. He started crying.








Maddy sitting on the bunny's lap.

I took Tanner up to see the bunny, he was ok as long as I held him. Maddy would of stayed all day if we let her.

On Sunday, I took Tanner to the mall again for the Day of the Child, he went to look at the bunny, but wouldn't get any closer.

1 comment:

dgreetings said...

Hi,

Easter is on its way. I have already created easter ecards. Please check out and send them to your dear ones all free..
http://www.dgreetings.com/easter-cards/