Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a week

Madison got carpet in her room last Wednesday, it looks really nice. She also had gymnastics on Wednesday night, she only has 2 weeks left. She has really enjoyed gymnastics, and is very good at doing somersaults! Tanner has also being trying to do them, it is funny to watch him try to copy off of her. Friday Tanner went to the doctor for his 15 month check-up, daddy took him, this is his first appointment that I didn't go to. Tanner now weighs 22 pounds & is 30 1/2 inches long! He is growing like a weed!! Friday night Maddy had dance class, they are still practing their routine for recital. Her recital is May 30th, not sure what time yet. That will be a busy weekend for us, my brother graduates on the 31st. And then the next weekend Chad leaves for Canada for a week!
Chad and I have been doing some talking and we decided to join the Y as a family. I signed us up on Friday. I went to work out Saturday morning, I have been sore all weekend! I am looking forward to going to workout, I really need to do this for myself. I think I need to do this to have some free time away from the kids and the house, since I am here with them all day and night! The Y has free childcare for members, I am thinking I might try and take the kids and see how they do. I am not sure how much Chad will be able to go since he doesn't get home till 7, this is a new experience for us, but I am excited to do it!! I am also going to try and follow the weight watchers point system. I will let you all know how this works, until next time...
Tanner eating plain bread.
the kids in Maddy's bed
Tanner wearing his new glasses.

Madison wearing her new glasses.




No comments: