Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Hope everyone had a great 4Th! We had a busy day!! We spent the afternoon at my Grandparent's house, left to go to West Burlington's parade, then went back to eat at my Grandparents, then to WB to watch the fireworks. We waited in car for the fireworks to start till Maddy had to go to the bathroom, so we left to come home. Both of the kids were tired from a long day, but it was fun to spend time with family. Today we spent most of day at home relaxing and trying to clean up the house! I did take Maddy to the park to get some pics of her in a dress we bought with bright colored flowers, she was such a ham. I am looking forward to being able to do pics of both of the kids soon, and getting some new family pictures taken also.


Tanner & Madison with my sister, Alexa, and my brother, Zach looking at the fish pond at our Grandparent's house

Alexa (who is Junior Miss Des Moines Co.), Megan, Alicia, and Madison waiting for the WB parade to start.


Tanner and Chad waiting for the parade to start...Tanner liked sitting with Chad waving at everyone till about 2 blocks from the end

No comments: