Monday, July 20, 2009

9 kids + 2 adults= FUN at the park!!!










Today the kids and I went to the park with my friend, her 2 kids and her niece...yep 9 kids!! We had a lot of fun!! It did start to get hot being in the sun! Why is it that most parks are out in the open sun with no shade around them?? Towards the end of our time the slide was too hot to go down, & the kids had fun climbing on a picnic table, so I tried to take a group picture of my daycare kiddos, but Blake had already left. I am hoping we can go back before the end of the summer and I can get more pics of the kids playing, but enjoy the ones I took today!!




Blake swinging before his mom picked him up.





Tanner trying to climb up the ladder of the slide like the big kids.



Being silly!!

A few of my daycare kids...Madison, Tyson, Mallory, Tanner, & Makaylin

No comments: