Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sickness

Well some type of bug got me, I have been down since Sunday night, the last few days have been rough!! I was up a lot Sunday night, body aches, low grade temp, sore throat, and the worst symptom I had...a killer headache!! I felt like I was dying, I have NEVER felt like this before. Chad was getting ready to leave for work Monday and offered to stay home so I could rest and not have to worry about the kids, and I told him I would be fine...five minutes later, I told him to stay home. I am glad he did, I slept till 1! I went to the doctor and was told it was viral, rest, fluids, and Tylenol. Nothing made the headache any better! Today Maddy was supposed to have preschool, she didn't go...I woke up to get her ready and my head hurt so bad, I felt dizzy, we went back to sleep and then she helped me with Tanner so I could rest. I told her I would have to buy her a special treat for being a good helper today. My headache finally has gone away, I am hoping it doesn't come back, I don't think I could take another day of it. I have been off work the last 2 days and am also taking tomorrow off, no one wants their kids to catch this, it is the worst! After being down for 2 days and having daddy in charge yesterday and Maddy in charge today, my house is a mess and I have lots of laundry to catch up on! My nose is runny and I keep sneezing, hope to feel better soon and that Chad and the kids don't catch this bug!!

No comments: