Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Dan Geren

I am pleased to announce Mr and Mrs Dan Geren!!!!

Chad's cousin, Kasi, got married last weekend. I was honored to be her personal attendant. The wedding took place at the same church Chad and I were married at, St. Mary's in West Burlington, and the reception was at the Eagles Club. It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception! Kasi looked beautiful and I loved her dress. It was fun helping her prepare for her big day! I did take a few pics, but mostly I was busy running around. I did decide that I need to buy a better flash for my camera, my camera was taking forever to focus! Tanner loved blowing the bubbles after the wedding, and in the car on the way to the reception. Maddy had been counting down the days until the wedding and party, she had so much fun dancing, so did Tanner!! They were worn out so they left the reception early to go to Nana and Papa's house to spend the night. Chad and I were able to go out with some of his cousins, we had a great time. It was fun to visit with family that we don't get to see often! We had a great weekend, but I am ready to relax this weekend!!! Enjoy the pics that I took of the happy couple!!



The bridal party!





Madison blowing bubbles!

Tanner also loved the bubbles!!



First dance as husband and wife! Kasi and Dan we wish you the best of luck! Love you both, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!!!!

1 comment:

Kasi&Dan said...

Very nice!!!!!!! Thank you :)