Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween

I know I know..it has been a few weeks since I updated, but better late than never!! The last few weeks have been crazy busy! Tanner had his surgery and has his follow-up appointment next week, hoping everything goes well. Madison also gets to go see the ENT dr the same day, also hoping for good news with her! I know that 1 of her tubes has fallen out, I helped it out a little, it had been in her ear canal for over a month, and she was starting to complain about it. She has had this set of tubes for about 9 months, so I am hoping maybe she has out-grown them. We will be getting Tanner's allergy test results at this appt and they will be doing a hearing test on him.
Tanner was feeling much better to go trick-or-treating, so we went and visited the Grandparents, then went by the airport with Matt, Leah, Katelyn, and Ethan. The kids had a blast and got lots of candy. Tanner said hi to everyone we passed and Maddy had fun walking and helping her brother. Enjoy the pics of the kitty cat and monkey!

No comments: