Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas with the Klein's

Christmas was a very busy day for us. We woke the kids up early, did gifts at home.....


Wow!!! Santa came!!!


Tanner opening the Tonka trucks like daddy used to play with.

Maddy and her Pet Shops




Daddy bought them guns so they can practice hunting!



We saved Tanner's big present for last, instead of opening it, he hid under it!
(it's a train table)

Then got ready to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Jaeger's house for Christmas........






Princess Madison

Tanner wanted to play with Madison's new princess wand


Chad, Tanner, Madison, & I
Grandpa Skip, Chad, Tanner, Krystal, Madison, & Grandma Lou


All my siblings & parents...Madison, Alexa, Zach, Me, Tanner, Ben, my mom (Nana), my dad (Papa), Courtney





Then it was back home for Christmas with Chad's side of the family.


Wow!! These are some spoiled little kids!





Ethan, Katelyn, Madison, Zoe, and Tanner waiting to get their pictures taken...then present time!!




Madison with her new earrings from Grandma Rose.

Tanner with his new pillowcases from Grandma Lottie and Paul....I think he was tired!! I know I was! All in all we had a great Christmas, and next year I am going to try and be more organized and get all my shopping done early!!









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: