Friday, June 25, 2010

What we have been up to

I am going to try to catch everyone up as quickly as I can, & them I am really going to try to be better at updating what is going on with the Klein family!!! (I know, I know...I say this every time, but I really mean it!!!)
We did some landscaping in the front of our house.




I took Madison to a Princess Tea at the library.



Madison started tee-ball. She is on the Bees, Chad took over coaching after 2 games. She does fairly well at hitting the ball, but she doesn't always pay attention when she is on the field.



Maddy and her BFF, Mallory



T wants to play tee-ball also


Madison had her 3s Promotion at Messiah Preschool. Next year she will be in the 4s class and she has school every afternoon except Wednesday. She loves her teachers and her best friend Mallory (also my daycare kiddo) will be in her class again.






The neighbors put new tile in our bathroom, & Chad repainted. I have yet to put anything on the walls, I can't find anything I like!

Madison had her dance recital. She did a great job and we were so proud of her!!!




We've been out on the Mighty Mississippi















































































Next Thursday I am taking T to the doctor to have his toes looked at. His second toe is starting to cross over onto this third toe and he walks on his tip toes a lot. It is like that on both of his feet, but the ones side is worse than the other. I talked to our nurse in our doctor's office and she thought they should take a peak at them.



































Next Saturday we are starting a new tradition, we will be celebrating Tanner's 1/2 birthday. We are having a BBQ for him. So the next week is going to be crazy trying to get things done around here!!! Until next time.....

No comments: