Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last update....

Well this will be the last update for the day & then you will know everything that has been going on with the Klein family, plus I have only a few minutes left before I have to be at the dance studio for a parade meeting!

The Klein family is growing!!

Tanner is going to be a BIG brother!! The kids are sooooo excited!!! So are Chad and I!!!!

I have had a few doctor appointments already and at my last one we had an ultrasound. Chad and I were able to see the baby, the heartbeat was 154. I still need to look and see what Maddy and Tanner's heartbeats were. I am almost 13 wks now, my due date if May 11th, and for the most part feeling good. I am usually tired by the end of the day, and most nights in bed by 10, but hoping to be over that soon enough!!

I have another appt scheduled in 2 weeks. At my last appt, I saw Dr. Marshall who delivered Madison and I used to watch her stepkids. We asked her when they might deliver the baby since it will be a scheduled C-section, & it should be around May 6th. They should also do another ultrasound around 20 wks, which is a good thing, since we really need to learn the sex of the baby, since we have no baby clothes!

Well I better go, but I will try to update after my next appointment!

No comments: