Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Update

Last Thursday I was able to venture out to my 26 week check-up, the roads were horrible from the Blizzard, but I made it. The babies heartbeat was 146, and everything is going well with the pregnancy. I do go back next Friday for my glucose test, then I will start going every 2 weeks. When the doctor told me that, that's when it hit me that we will be have a new addition to our family in 13 weeks! Ugh!!! That doesn't sound too far off anymore!

I did schedule an ultrasound in Davenport for later this month, we are taking the kids up with us and are going to spend the day in the Quad Cities. It should be a fun day and I hope the baby cooperates, so we can start getting the things we need. I will continue to keep you all posted....until next time...

No comments: