Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's A.....

I had my 28 week check-up yesterday, and I was there longer than planned, but all is well, & we got some exciting news. I went in for my glucose test and while there the doctor was doing the routine check, & while she was measuring me, she thought I was measuring big...so she ordered another ultrasound. And I asked if they could tell the sex of the baby, to please let me know, & the tech saw and told the doctor. When I went back in to the room to talk to the doctor, she told me that we could be having a big baby BOY! I am 28 weeks and I'm measuring at 32 weeks, but the baby is already 2 lbs 9 oz according to the ultrasound, so we could be having a large baby. Tanner was almost 9 lbs, but everything looks well, he's just a healthy, growing boy. I go back in 2 weeks again, so I will let you know how that appointment goes!

No comments: