Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eggs and Bunnies



We colored Easter eggs last night (even though Chad and I will be the only ones who eat them), the kids had so much fun!


Today while Chad was at work, I took them out to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. I was getting Tanner dressed this morning and I told him, I wanted him to wear his plaid shirt. His response...the Easter Bunny is going to laugh at me! Oh my...never a dull moment with this little boy!


Madison loves the bunny and Tanner stood in line waving at him. While waiting Tanner told me he was going to ask the bunny for a dinosaur and batteries. Not sure why he needs batteries, but he is soooo funny sometimes!


Madison climbed onto his lap, & Tanner hesitated for a few seconds, then he was ready to sit by sissy and have his picture taken. They both did a great job smiling at me, & I was able to quickly snap a few pics.



Hope you all have a Hoppy Easter!!!

No comments: