Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Catching Up....

Yippee!!!!! Chad finally got our laptop fixed after more than 5 hours on the phone with HP, so time to catch up!!!

Summer is quickly coming to an end:-( Next week Maddy starts kindergarten:-( I know she will have a blast....but I'm going to miss her. She has been with me almost every day all day long. She is nervous about starting school, but I know she will love it! Tanner also is all registered for preschool. He will be starting in the 3s class on the 30th. He is having mixed emotions about starting school. He knows the teachers since Maddy has been at Messiah for the last 2 years, but he is also a momma's boy. Camden is 3 months old & growing like a weed. He loves to smile and "talk," he is such a happy baby! He loves to watch his big sister & brother, & the daycare kids.

Chad is still busy working & I am trying to enjoy the last week of summer vacation, before the crazy schedule begins with 2 kids in school & dance classes resuming. Hope you all have had a great summer, I'm trying to upload pictures of what else we have been up to, but it doesn't seem to be working right now....I will try to upload them tomorrow.





No comments: