Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School Days







Well it's official...we have 2 kids in school.





Maddy started kindergarten at Grimes on August 19th. She wasn't so sure about going all day when they started, but she loves it! They are reviewing letters and learning what sound they make, so she has been trying to read to me. She loves taking her lunch, can't say I blame her some days! So far she has stayed on purple (they have a color system for their behavior, purple means she hasn't gotten into any trouble), we will see how long she can stay on purple though, because we all know how much she loves to talk! Madison's teacher is also very nice, so I think she is going to have a great year of kindergarten!


Camden, Maddy, & Tanner on her 1st day of school


Tanner started 3 year old preschool on Tuesday at Messiah. He was very excited to go since he has been with me for the past 2 years when we dropped Mads off there. He knew of all the teachers, and the playground very well. On his first day we dropped Maddy off and I let him play at the park before school started, he ran into the building as fast as he could. He was the first one in the door. He put his bag in his cubby, washed his hands, I walked him around the corner, then he started to cry when I told him goodbye. When I went back to get him, he told me that he had fun, so hopefully he will do great when I take him to school tomorrow!


Tanner before school



T at school



Camden has also been busy while the kids are at school. He has started rolling from his stomach over to his back:-( This makes me sad...my baby is getting to big to fast! He is a very happy baby who loves to talk, smile, giggle, and try to put both fists into his mouth. He goes back to the doctor next Friday for his 4 month well baby check-up.



I had my camera ready to try to capture him rolling over, but he wouldn't...so here he is holding his head up really high.

No comments: