Friday, January 2, 2009

What a week...

My Grandma Hopson, Tanner, Alexa, Zach, and Madison Christmas Eve


I hope that all of you had a safe and happy New Year. This week has been a long one, I have spent many days and nights at the hospice house with my family. The decision was made on Monday to move my Grandma to the hospice house, she has been sleeping and resting a lot. Yesterday she seemed to be having a "good day", she was awake on and off, and talking a bit (mostly answering our questions...yes and no). For those of you that have not been to the hospice house, it is a very nice place, it feels like home, and the staff is wonderful. Thanks to everyone that has helped my family in one way or another. I am very grateful to have friends who have offered to watch my kids and cook my family food. We really appreciate everything that you have done. Please keep my Grandma and family in your prayers, love, Krystal

No comments: