Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Tanner
















Where has the last year gone??? In just a few hours on the 28th, Tanner will be one! Chad and I were just talking about where the last year went and how Tanner can't already be a year old! We had his birthday party tonight at Happy Joes. Tanner ate 2 1/2 pieces of pizza, he is a growing boy! He did open a few of his gifts, but Madison also helped. I think she was getting jealous that he was getting all the attention. Tanner got some new toys and a few outfits. I am going to have to figure out where to put everything! Chad & I saved the gifts from us, so he has something to open tomorrow. We got him the Little People Petting Zoo, and a few outfits, and Madison picked out a lawn mower. I also had bought him a pair of Nike tennis shoes, but I already gave those to him, since he out grew his other ones overnight. Tanner loved eating his birthday cake and was really messy when he was done. He seemed to enjoy the frosting alot! I am hoping that he sleeps all night after eating all that sugar!

No comments: