Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays











Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The Klein family did and my house is proof that the kids are spoiled! We went to my parent's on Christmas Eve, and the kids opened presents, which they got lots of. We woke the kids up Christmas morning at 7 (we had to be at my Grandparent's at 10), Maddy was very excited! She told us that Santa was awesome!! Tanner wasn't sure what to do, so Madison did help him open a few things. Madison got some new clothes, a dance bag, a barbie doll, kids digital camera, and a few other small things. Tanner got a Tonka truck that he can walk with or ride on, some new clothes, and a few other small toys. We went to my Grandparent's house also Christmas morning and they got even more toys and clothes, we are still trying to figure out where to put things. After opening gifts and eating brunch we can back home and did Christmas with the Klein side of the family, the kids got even more things. Madison was maybe a little disappointed Christmas morning because a week before Christmas she started asking for a pee pee baby, but Santa was done shopping, but Uncle Andrew got it for her, it was the last present she opened and she was so excited. She had fun playing with Grandma Rose and the baby. She also took it with us yesterday and the baby said she was thirsty and Maddy told her she would have to wait till we got home because we had forgot her cup (I must have said that to her sometime). It was soooo cute! We have been very busy the last few days and I am ready for things to calm down, but I am not sure if that will ever happen. My Grandma that I am very close to had a mini stroke last night and I am having a hard time with it. Yesterday we were at her old apartment packing and when I got home my mom called & told me that my Grandma was being taken to the hospital. I still don't know what is going on with her, I think it finally hit me last night that my Grandma isn't going to be around forever. I also realized that if something happens to her it will affect Madison. I call my Grandma a few times a day to check on her and just to talk, and most days Maddy gets on the phone because she wants to talk to Grandma. Please everyone keep her and my family in your prayers and I will try and update soon.

No comments: