Friday, December 5, 2008

My little man


My little boy is really a boy...Tanner is starting to bang toys on the table and throw things! I can't believe it, he is into everything. I think that he is going to be rowdy. He loves cars, he likes to drive them on the floor, and the table. He likes to tackle and climb on anybody who is on the floor. Tonight I was trying to take a picture of the kids in front of the Christmas tree, and Tanner was to busy. Maddy & I were giving him things to hold and he wanted no part in it. I got out the booster seat and he thought that was fun to sit like a big boy. But when he has made up his mind, that is it. He is going to keep me on my toes! Madison had dance tonight, I think on Fridays I am not going to tell her that it's dance day, she had her clothes ready to go before 9 this morning, she has dance at 4. She also loves the snow, when we got to dance today she was impressed that it had snowed there too. I am ready for all the snow to melt and for winter to be over!! Hope all is well with everyone, the Klein family is going to be busy the next few weeks, but it should be fun...enjoy the new pics, Krystal

No comments: