Sunday, August 9, 2009

Preschool

It is that time again when my daycare school kids will be heading back to school. I have 3 school age kids that I have watched since they were in preschool. And this year Madison and her good friend Mallory will be going to preschool! I have watched Mallory since she was 6 weeks old, so it makes me sad that they will be going to school, yes I know that it is 2 hours 2 days a week, but still!! Chad and I have a parent's meeting on the 24th and Madison has an open house on the 27th and then school starts on Tuesday September 1st!!
This weekend I took Madison to get some new school clothes, she is really into dresses and I have a feeling that she will be wearing lots of them to school. Some of the things that I picked out for her she told me it was ugly, but we were able to agree on a few outfits. We also got her some new tennis shoes, she is going to have my big feet, sorry in advance Madison! The shoes we bought her are an 11! I also bought Tanner some new clothes since he won't have much to wear come this fall. He was starting to wear 18 months late winter, and he has been in 18 mos all summer, so time to start buying 24 months. Tanner is really starting to talk and tonight he was acting like our dog, Zoe. He was crawling on the floor panting and barking, it was way to funny!
Tomorrow we sign Madison up for dance, she is excited for that. She will also be playing Pee Wee soccer in September, so the next few weeks are going to be busy, but a great new chapter in our lives is starting! I feel very blessed to have my 2 children, and a wonderful husband!

No comments: