Friday, August 21, 2009

Upcoming week= crazy!!!

Summer is coming to an end, my school kids started back to school Thursday. I have 3 that go to elementary school, and then the girl's start preschool on September 1st. I miss the big kids, they are all great helpers and will be truly missed this school year!

Chad and I have parent orientation for Madison's preschool Monday night. She also has her 1st pee wee soccer practice Monday night, at the same time we have to be at her school. We are very lucky that we have great family to help us out when we need them. Grandma Rose will be keeping the kids for us while we are at the meeting, so she is taking Maddy to practice. I told her that I would pack snacks for Tanner, hopefully that will keep him busy. Madison is very excited for soccer, we bought her shin guards and socks this week, I am still trying to decide if I am going to buy her cleats..it is pee wee soccer after all!! She is also looking forward to starting school. They are having a open house next Thursday, so she will get to go and visit and meet the teachers before her first day. Well it has been a long week, so I am off to bed, until next time....

No comments: