Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Klein family is growing!!



I bet that got your attention! Well the Klein family has grown by a few...like 8! We now have 8 goldfish! We were at Wal-Mart this past Sunday and walked by the fish, Tanner started saying, "fishy" and Madison asked if she could have one...the key word is 1!!! Since Chad and I are such softies we ended up buying the kids 4 and a small bowl for now. By the end of Sunday night we were down to 1 live fish, the rest has died! I called Wal-Mart and they said that their policy was to bring the dead fish back into the store to get a replacement, seriously...not happening!! I told the lady that I had had Chad flush the dead ones since we thought that seeing them would really upset Maddy, she talked to the manager and they said to come out and we could get replacements. They were only 28 cents, so if I would of had to buy new ones so be it, but that wasn't the point. Chad went out there and ended up coming home with 8 new ones, we were then up to 9 goldfish. The last surviving original fish didn't make it overnight, so we now are the owners of 8 goldfish. We have already moved them into a bigger tank, since the bowl wasn't big enough. The kids do love watching them swim around, and I hope they don't grow as big as the fish that Chad and I had before we moved into our current house!!
The fish in their small tank...need a pic of the new tank!

No comments: