Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What have we been up to?

We have had a few very busy weeks, and by the looks of our calender it is going to be that way for awhile! Chad started working 50 hours this week, so he won't be home with us anymore on Fridays. Madison is still playing soccer for a few more weeks, she isn't into it much, I am making her go to practice and her games though. I want her to finish this season, then she can decide in the spring if she wants to play again, I don't want her to think that you can quit if you don't like something. She is also enrolled in dance, which is 1 hr a week, she does love to dance! I really think it is in her blood, she is taking after my sisters. Preschool is going well, I think her favorite thing is snack time. They have learned about germs, done some apple projects, and painted pictures. She seems to be making new friends, and having fun. Tanner is also keeping me busy, he loves to be outside and throws a fit when it is time to come in. I think he enjoys it when the girls (Madison and Mallory) are at school he gets some alone time with me and Blake. They like to play cars and trains together and we have been able to do some errands while the girls are at school! We are also trying to get a few things done around the house, we are having Maddy's 4th b-day party at our house. Last Friday, Chad put new steps on the front of the house, the old ones were starting to rout. We still need to paint them and the front and back porch, not sure if that will get done this year or not, might be next spring before it gets done. By then we will have more projects to do around here!!

No comments: