Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fire station

Last week I was able to go with Madison's preschool class to the downtown fire station. I also took Mallory (she's in Maddy's class), Tanner, and 2 of my daycare kiddos, Blake, & Cammie.




The teachers divided the group into their class groups, Madison is a green star & Mallory is a purple heart, so Mallory went with the other big group. I went with Maddy's group and my daycare kids. We got to look at where the firemen cook, eat, sleep, do training , & of course the firetrucks and ambulances. The kids thought it was funny that their beds didn't have pillows on them, & they loved checking out the fire engines.

Madison, Cammie, Tanner, Blake sitting on the firetruck.




At the end of out tour we meet back up with the other group and we got to see a fireman in all his gear. Madison was scared at first, but I walked over with my group of kids & they got to see him up close. Tanner kept telling him hi, he loved being with sissy at "school." I was really proud of my group of kids that I brought, they were so well behaved!!










Part of Madison's preschool class, she has 31 kids in her class!

No comments: