Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tanner's new bed!

Tanner is now sleeping in a toddler bed! One day last week, I took the kids outside before nap time. When we came in, I put Tanner into his crib, next thing I know he is trying to climb out! He had never done that before, so I laid him back down and he took his nap. When I talked to Chad later that day, I asked how he thought T would do in a toddler bed...T had no fear of anything & that's how Chad was when he was little. I had a fear of him trying to climb out again. He recently had a black eye and he has had staples in his head, so I think my fear was justified.

Chad took the railing off his bed and he was done surprisingly well! There have only been a few nights where we have had problems getting him to stay in his bed, he really seems to like having a big boy bed!!

Now to get rid of his binky!!

No comments: