Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Outside/T's new bike


Lately we have been spending lots of time outside enjoying the nice weather. The kids have been riding bikes and playing in the back yard.



Maddy outside
Tanner playing in the back yard


On day we had been outside for over 2 hours & it was time to go inside....I still had work to do & all my daycare kiddos had left for the day, so I took T inside. He kicked & screamed the whole way! I put him down and he threw himself on the ground by Chad's gun cabinet and next thing I know he hit his head on it. He cut his eye lid and had a nasty black eye, he also had a bruise on his forehead. He loves to be outside and I have a hard time keeping him in some days!!



Last year we bought Tanner, but he was still riding Madison's old Dora bike.....poor boy:-( The stickers had wore off and the bike is red, ornage, & yellow....so it wasn't too bad, but this year we bought him a boy bike. He picked out a Diego bike. The 1st night we brought it home it was too late to ride it outside, so he rode it in the house. He ended up taking the bike to his room when it was bed time! He can't quite reach the pedals, but I'm guessing by the end of summer he will be able too!

No comments: