Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Update

I just got home from my appointment and thought I would update everyone on my doctor appointment today before I have to get Maddy from preschool.

The baby's heartbeat was 146, which is lower than Maddy or Tanner's ever was. They also drew blood to finish the down syndrome test, we should have the results next week. The doctor seemed a little concerned about my weight, I have lost 10 pounds in the last 2 months, which is what I also did when I was pregnant with Tanner, and he was almost an 8 lb baby. He said they would continue to watch my weight, and make sure the baby was growing like it should. But, I measured where I should, so he said the baby is growing, which is good. I do eat, so I'm not sure why I am losing instead of gaining.

At my appointment next month I will be seeing the doctor that did my c-section with Madison, so I should hopefully be able to schedule the c-section, and let all my daycare families know when I will be taking off. He did talk about an ultrasound, and thought maybe they would schedule that for my appointment in 2 months (Feb), I hope so, we want to know what we are having so we can start getting everything ready! Well I need to get 2 kids bundled up so we can get the girls from school, and get back home to get Maddy ready for her program tonight, so until next time....stay warm!!!

No comments: