Monday, December 13, 2010

Crazy time of year

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go! But unfortunately, I'm not done shopping or wrapping, and we are going to be busy up until Christmas!!

Last week I was able to make chocolate chip cookies with the daycare kids. They had fun helping me and I got ahead on making cookies! On Saturday, Ali and Zach, came over and we were able to bake and frost sugar cookies. I think I counted 127 sugar cookies, we might of had more...but Tanner kept helping himself! I think he had sugar cookies for dinner while the rest of us had soup! Oh well!!

Tomorrow Madison has her Christmas program at preschool, she is Carter the Cat. She is so excited for all of us to come and watch her. She is also looking forward to dinner at Carlos O' Kelly's afterwards, that's her favorite place to go! She has been doing really well at school and is excited every Friday when they get homework. She has to practice writing her 1st name, but since she has that and her last name mastered, she also has to practice her middle name! She seems to catch on quickly to the letter of the week and we have been working with her on some words and other family members names. She loves to write and constantly can be found with a notebook and pen writing or coloring.

Tanner continues to be his ornery self! He has a birthday coming up in 2 weeks. I can't believe he is almost 3. Time sure does fly. He has been keeping us entertained lately, he sometimes will say some random stuff and you can't help but laugh! He has been asking for Stinky the Garbage truck for Christmas. He really wants it because it farts! He isn't being to picky on his list, other than wanting Stinky.

My pregnancy seems to be going well. I am still feeling nauseous a lot and did have a little stomach bug last Friday night, but other than that, I really have no complaints. I have an appointment tomorrow, where they are drawing more blood for a test, and then just checking my weight and blood pressure, I should also be able to hear the heartbeat again. I am hoping maybe they will let me know when they might also do another ultrasound! We would like to find out the sex of the baby, so after the holidays we can start preparing for our new addition.

This weekend we are celebrating Christmas with the Klein's. It will be nice to see Chad's family that we don't get to see all the time. Then on Sunday we will be having Christmas with my Grandparents. I am hoping to maybe finish my shopping Saturday morning...if not I guess I will be wrapping at the last minute!! It should be a busy, fun rest of the week!

Sorry if this post doesn't make a lot of sense...I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, Chad brought Chloe inside and she barked all night long, so I'm exhausted!!

No comments: